Rosemount 8700 Series Electromagnetic Flowmeter
Rosemount 8700 Series Magnetic Flowmeter Systems
• Industry leading performance with standard reference accuracy of 0.25% of rate with an optional High Accuracy of 0.15% of rate.
• Rosemount 8732 Transmitter - Integral-mount design, backlit display, and explosion-proof housing. Available with HART®, FOUNDATION™ fieldbus, or Profibus PA, I.S. Outputs, Device Diagnostics, and SMART™ Meter Verification to improve reliability and performance
• Rosemount 8712 HART Transmitter - available with Device Diagnostics including SMART Meter Verification to improve reliability and performance. Quick setup with easy-to-use local operator interface
• Rosemount 8712H/8707 High-Signal System - Pulsed DC solutions for the most demanding flow measurement applications
• Rosemount 8705 Flanged sensor - Fully welded sensor for maximum protection (standard ISO lay length)
• Rosemount 8711 Wafer sensor - Economical, compact, and lightweight sensor, provided with alignment rings
for easy installation
• Rosemount 8721 Hygienic sensor - Specifically designed for food, beverage, and life sciences applications
2. Sensor Selection
The Rosemount 8732E flow transmitter offers best in class performance coupled with advanced diagnostics to provide unparalleled process management capabilities. With multiple diagnostic suites available, the Rosemount 8732E provides users the tools required for highly accurate signal processing for fluids that are traveling between 0.04 and 39 ft/s (0.01 to 12 m/s)for both forward and reverse flow in all flowtube sensor sizes.
With an optional backlit 2 line by 16 character local operator interface, the Rosemount 8732E flow transmitter can be configured by optical switches to simplify adjustments in hazardous environments without removing the cover.
The Rosemount 8732E is compatible with the Rosemount 8705, 8711, 8721 and 570TM flowtube sensors. Compatible with Rosemount 8707 flowtube sensor with D2 dual calibration option. Compatible with AC and DC powered flowtube sensors of other manufacturers.
± 0.65 % of rate for liquids (±1.00% for line size 6-in (150 mm) and greater)
± 1% of rate for gas and steam (±1.50% for line size 6-in (150 mm) and greater)
· 4-20 mA with HART® and Scalable Pulse Output
Stainless Steel - 316/316L and CF3M Nickel Alloy - C-22 and CW2M Consult factory for other wetted material options
ANSI Class 150 to 900 DIN PN 10 to PN 160 JIS 10K to 40K Flanges are
available in a variety of facings
–58 to 165 °F (–50 to 74 °C) without local operator interface
Flanged - 1-in to 12-in (25 to 300 mm)