Separate type electromagnetic flow meter
1. No moving and blocked flow parts in the pipeline, almost no additional pressure loss in the measurement.
2. Measurements results are independent of physical parameters, such as flow distribution, fluid pressure, temperature, density and viscosity.
3. On-site modification of the measuring range available.
4. LCD display, easy to use and simple to operate.
5. Using SMD devices and SMT technology.
6. Using 16-bit embedded processors with fast speed and high accuracy, enhancing the stability of measurement.
7. Anti-interference, reliability, measurement range up to 150:1.
8. Ultra low EMI switch, wide range of power supply voltage.
9. RS485, RS232, Hart and Modbus digital communication signal output.
10. Self-checking function.
Due to its unique advantages, it is widely used in the fields of petroleum, chemical industry, steel, light industry, sewage processing, environmental protection, water conservancy project and pharmacy to measure the volume flow of the conducted liquid mediums, such as acid, alkali, salt solution and so on.
PTFE Lined Pipe
10, 15, 20, 25, 32, 40, 50, 65, 80, 100, 125, 150, 200, 250, 300, 350, 400, 450, 500, 600
Rubber Lined Pipe
40, 50, 65, 80, 100, 125, 150, 200, 300, 350, 400, 500, 600, 800, 1000, 1200, note: special specifications can be customized
positive and negative, net flows Turndown
Measuring range ratio
piped: 0.5 class, 1.0 class
Measured medium temperature
Common rubber lining: -20~+60 ° c
High temperature rubber lining: -20~+90 ° c
PTFE lining: -30~+100 ° c
High temperature vinyl lining: -30~+180 ° c
Rated working pressure
pipeline: DN10~DN65: ≤ 2.5MPa;DN80~DN150: ≤ 1.6MPa;
DN200~DN1200: ≤ 1.0MPa
Flow measuring range
flow measuring range corresponding to flow rate range is 0.3~15m/s
Measured fluid conductivity
5μs/cm (Most with water as the composition of the medium, its conductivity in the range 200~800 Mu s/cm, optional solenoid flow)
Current:4~20mADC (isolation), pulse frequency 0~1kHz, OCT photoelectric isolation, external power ≤ 35VDC, breakover, collector Max 25mA
< 600 Ω
316L, titanium (Ti), tantalum (Ta), Hastelloy, (h), Platinum (Pt) or other special electrode materials
standard: IP65; IP68
Working power supply
Straight pipe length
pipe: ≥ 5DN in the upper reaches, downstream of greater than or equal to 2DN
flow meter connected to the piping is used between flanges, flange connection dimensions comply with GB9119-88 requirements.
-25 ° c ~=60 ° c
Total power consumption