1. Unique energy-efficient two-wire FMCW radar technology for optimal performance
2. Engineered and user tested for best in class safety, reliability, and ease-of-use
3. Built on 40 years of inventing and redefining radar level measurement
4. Intuitive commissioning experience driven by wizards and adaptive graphics
5. Safe, easy, and remote proof testing without process interruptions
± 0.08 in. (± 2 mm)
|131 ft (40 m), 82 ft (25 m)|
1450 psi (100 bar)
|-76 to +482 °F (-60 to +250 °C)|
12-42.4V dc (12-30V dc )
ATEX, IECEx, FM, CSA, 3-A, CRN
IEC 61508 certified to SIL 2
|Cone antenna, Process seal antenna, Parabolic antenna|
|Level measurement for both metallic or non-metallic vessels containing almost any liquid (e.g. oil, gas condensate, water, chemicals).|
|For the most challenging applications, including reactors where there can be agitation, foaming, and condensation, as well as high temperatures and pressures.|
Help to withstand the rigors of blenders and mixing tanks. Easy to install and commission. unaffected by virtually any fluid property change.
|Measures reliably in open applications, from short range sumps or ponds to long range dams.|
An excellent choice for level measurement in tanks with still pipes. It may also be used in chambers.
Ideal solution for small to medium sized silos with rapid level changes.