The 100 Series is a cost-effective pressure and temperature switchfor process plants and OEM equipment. The rugged, one piece enclosure features a slanted cover for wiring accessibility.
A wide variety of microswitch and process-connection options make this versatile series ideal for applications requiring a rugged weather-proof mechanical switch.
Typical applications that utilize the 100 Series are heat tracing, freeze protection, processing equipment (pumps, compressors), inputs for annunciator panels, and fire suppression systems.
• UL listed and CUL certified.
• CE compliant to low voltage directive and pressure equipment directive.
• Single Switch Output
• Epoxy Coated and Gasketed Cast Aluminum
Enclosure Type 4X
• Tamper-Resistant Set Point “Lock”
• Heat Trace and Freeze Protection Thermostats
• Proof Pressures to 10,000 psi (689,5 bar)
• Adjustable Ranges:
30 “Hg Vac to 5000 psi (-1 to 344,7 bar)
“wc Ranges: 300 “wc Vacuum to 250 “wc Pressure (-746,7 to 622,3 mbar)
Differential Pressure: 0.2 “wcd to 500 psid (0,5 mbar to 34,5 bar)
Temperature:-180 to 650°F (-117.8 to 343.3°C)