- Standard ranges from vacuum to 60Mpa
- Accuracy up to ±0.25%
- 4-20 mA 2-wire output signal, others available
- Highly resistant to pressure spikes and vibration
- Stainless steel case and wetted parts
- Full range of process and electrical connections
- Assemble to diaphragm seals for special applications
- Suitable for gas, liquid, steam pressure measurement
- Intelligent digital circuit with precise temperature characteristic compensation
- Tantalum sensor contact for option for pressure measurement with corrosive media
Sanitary Pressure Transmitter is designed to meet the applications in food, dairy, beverage and pharmaceutical processing, liquid level control, and sanitary pipelines. The unit is fully sealed to withstand high pressure wash-down in Clean-in-Place and Sterilize-in-Place installations.
Tri-clamps are one of the most common types of pipe connections in the food, beverage, biotech, and pharmaceutical industries. This type of connection consists of a gasket compressed between two tri-clamp ferrules or flanges which are mechanically compressed in place with a clamp. Tri-clamp fittings are available in a variety of sizes, can be constructed from either steel or plastic, and can be either permanent or temporary. The clamp itself also comes in a variety of designs for ease of disassembly and cleaning.
It is therefore essential to select the right type of tri-clamp fitting to ensure the connection operates effectively in a given application. Choosing the right size and type of fitting can help minimize or eliminate contamination, bacterial growth, leaks, and deterioration of the connection material.