Fisher DVC6200 digital valve controller can help to run closer to setpoint and improve product quality of which valve operation is monitored online to evaluate performance and reliability.
Specifications of fisher DVC6200 digital valve controller:
Area Classification-Explosion Proof, Intrinsically Safe, FISCO, Type N, Flame Proof, Non-incendive for FM
CommunicationProtocol-HART? 4-20 mA
Max Outlet Pressure-145 psig
Operating Temperature-Standard Temperature, High Temperature
Supply Media-Air, Natural Gas, Nitrogen
Certifications-CSA, FM, ATEX, IECEx, CUTR, Lloyd's Register, Peso, KGS, INMETRO, NEPSI, TIIS, Natural Gas Certified, Single Seal Device
Mounting Type-Integral Mounted
Position Control-Throttling Control, On/Off
Process Control-Flow, Pressure, Temperature, Level
Other Configurations-Contact your local Emerson business partner or sales office to learn about additional specifications or options for this product.
Advantages of Fisher DVC6200 Digital Valve Controller:
1. linkage-less feedback system eliminates wearing on parts.
2. Fully encapsulated electronics resist the effects of vibration, temperature, and corrosive atmospheres.
3. Quick responsiveness is provided to cope with big changes.
4. Information can be accessed anywhere along the loop.
5. Self-diagnostic capability provides valve performance and health evaluation.
6. Provides easy access to the condition of the valve.