Dry Plastic Water Meter
Water flows through the meter’s strainer (inlet and internal) and into the measuring chamber where it drives the impeller. A driving magnet transmits the movement of the impeller to a driven magnet located within the sealed register. The magnet is connected to a gear train, which translates the impeller rotates into volume totalizators displayed on the register dial face.
MJP-SDC top loaded Water Meter consists of three basic components: main case, measuring chamber and a head ring. The main cases of all sizes are constructed by Reliable Polymer.
1. All the Materials in contact with water, are well-known materials with strong resistance to
2. The most Reliable Polymer from BASF for the body of the water meter;
3. Cold water meter under current standard for lower than 30℃(T30), but NWM MJ-SDC can be used safely in water temperature up to 50℃(T50=122°F) ;
4. The Impeller is the only moving parts in contact with water permitting the most reliable;
5. The extra inlet filter at the inlet of the meter body permits cleaning it without breaking the metrological seal;
6. The conception of the Magnetic Protection to against the external influences;
7. Non Return Valve to avoid the reserve flow Rate AS OPTION;
--Measuring the total volume of cold portable water passing through the pipeline.
Multi-jet, dry-dial, easy for maintenance;
Magnetic drive reliable characteristic, long working life;
Vacuum sealed register ensures the dial keep free from fog and frost, Keep the reading clear in a long term service;
Technical data conform to international standard ISO4064 Class B
Water temperature: 0.1℃~40℃ for cold water meter .
Water pressure : ≤1.0Mpa
Maximum permissible error
In the lower zone from qmin inclusive up to but excluding qt is ±5%.
In the upper zone from qt inclusive up to and including qs is ±2%;
MAIN TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS